5 Display Board Ideas for School
In this post I am going to show 5 amazing Display Board Ideas which you can use anywhere in the school campus whether it is primary, middle or senior one. These all 5 display boars look attractive and amazing when made in a proper way. Now let’s start with the description of these amazing Display Boards with their attractive look.
● So this is our 1st board which can be made on any of the vacant display board in the school. It is best suitable for the boards which are in the gallery and students mostly pass from there. Coming to the description this display board is prepared on the theme Success. In this display board I have used a simple border of lemon yellow fluorescent sheet. In this display board I have given the border only on the top and bottom to make it different. In the sides of the display board I have pasted butterflies and some flowers. The butterflies in this display board give a 3D look which again makes it creative one. For writing and wordings I have used a combination of white and red colour which gives a high contrast to it as red is easily visible for a distance. The wordings “NEVER STOP LEARNING, BECAUSE LIFE NEVER STOP TEACHING” also have a great meaning behind it. This quote can be used to motivate children to work harder and harder in life to achieve higher and higher goals in life.
Now let’s come to the 2nd board.
● This is also a creative and amazing display board depicting to grow more and more in life which literally means achieve higher and higher goals in life. Coming to the description of this display board, I have used no border design as it is much creative and colourful which looks nice without a border. This display board can also be placed in primary, middle and the senior too. For the hands I have used white chart paper and acrylic colours. In the bottom for the grass I have used a green pastel sheet. I have cut the grass in a random way which again makes it to look nice. For the flowers also I have used fluorescent sheet of various colours and the shiny part in the middle of the flowers is a silver paper which looks shiny and create a sparkle look to the flowers. For writing part i.e. NEVER I have used dark green acrylic colour and then gave a cloud shape to the letters. Coming to ‘Stop Growing’ here too I have used red and white colour, white chart for the base and red acrylic for writing, with the help of a brush. Here I’m showing you the example of one hand.
This board also motivate children to work hard and never let the barriers to stop your growth of success.
Now let’s come to the 3rd display board.
● This is my 3rd Display board. I have pasted this in front of Computer Lab. This describes that how the computers are innovating in our lives. Coming to the description of the board I have used a simple zig zag border cut out form a lemon yellow fluorescent sheet, as the base of display board is blue. This simple border makes the display board attractive in the eyes of one who is looking at the board. In the centre of the Display boards I have used a picture of a computer. The computer is cut form a pink fluorescent sheet which is pasted over a white chart. And give a magnificent look. To cut this computer simply Draw the outlines on the back of pink fluorescent sheet and cut it with the help of a scale and a cutter. It is the simplest drawing of a computer which I have used over here. In this display board for writing I have used bold Arial black font on a blue florescent sheet. The height of the letters is approx 6 inches. You can use any of the fonts of various sizes according to the dimensions of the display board. “Be Humble Be Technical and Always Keep Learning” is best suited on this display board as it is in front of the computer Lab.
● This is my 4th Display board which can be made on any of the vacant display board in the school. This is again a great display board to motivate the students to work harder. As the writing indicates that you should work up to those extensions up to which you could ultimately reach and grow. Coming to the description of this display board, I have used Pastel sheet for the base of the wings and fluorescent sheets for making the feathers of both the wings. To cut the base of the wings fold the pastel sheet of light blue colour into half and draw one wing and cut in the folded manner. You will get two wings in symmetry. Now for the feathers take florescent sheet of various vibrant colours and cut the shape as shown in the picture above. In this display board also I have used a simple border of yellow fluorescent sheet. For writing I have used red acrylic colour and wrote in a random circular font. The combination of red over white and the white over the blue gives a very attractive look and the display board looks very creative.
● This is my 5th Display board which can be made on any of the vacant display board in the school. It is a very simple and a good looking display board which conveys a message “An Investment in Knowledge pays the best Interest” given by Benjamin Franklin which means that knowledge is a way to wealth. He also emphasised a relation between Knowledge and wealth, i.e. If a person doo goods in study and apply it in the best way He or she can achieve higher goals in life and take their life to heaven which is another a relaxed way of life . In this display board I have used a simple 1nch border to make it a simple and attractive one.